The assignment worth 5 stars was to add unnecessary bleeps to a movie scene.This assignment immediately interested me because it’s such a fun topic and it was 5 stars. I began by choosing a scene. I knew I wanted to do a kid movie because that I thought would be the most fun. The first movie that popped into my head was Finding Nemo. So I googled scenes from finding Nemo and found a collage of Dory moments. The very first scene it showed I though would be perfect for this since they were kinda yelling at each other anyways. That video didn’t show the whole scene and was less than a minute so I then had to find a longer YouTube video of that scene.
Once I found it, I converted it to a file so that I could download it.
Then I used an MP3 converter to convert the file to just a sound. I know this is a weird way to do it but it makes the most sense to me.
So my plan was to edit the sound and ad the bleeps in Audacity and then to put the sound into the Movie Maker with the video and mute the video. I got the sound from freesound.org. I ended up amplifying the sound because it was kinda hard to hear then I would add bleeps to the parts I wanted them and then mute the audio file at that spot. I then imported the audio file I made in audacity to the movie maker as background music. Which worked out very well and now I have the final product!